How can we improve GameBook?

Stealth mode / private rounds

Seems that many of my friends dont want to use GameBook because they dont want to be seen on the golf course with certain people or at the certain time of the day. Same thing with people who dont play so well - they want to submit the results only after the round if they end up with an ok score. So, could you add a feature to enable players to hide the round and only if they wish to make it public after the game, they can do it?

35 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    TimTim shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  GameBook TeamAdminGameBook Team (Admin, Golf GameBook) responded  · 

Hey there!

We have great news for you!
    The highly anticipated Private Game mode is finally here and it’s part of the Gold membership. This new feature allows you to set your entire game into stealth mode. Whether you’re playing alone or with a group of friends, stats from the round will still be recorded and accessible, but no one outside your group will see what you don’t want them to.

Further info about the Private Game can be found here: http://golfgamebook.com/gold-membership/

Have a great day!
    GameBook Team

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MattMatt commented  · 

It would be nice if you could utilize the app for keeping score and collecting stats without your friends (or boss) knowing you are on the course at that moment in time.

• GameBook InfoAdminGameBook Info (Admin, Golf GameBook) commented  · 

Hi, thanks for your comments! We understand that this might be a good addition to GameBook. You could create another account which you use when you want to play in stealth mode.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agreed! I have quite a few mates from different friendship groups and they always comment on how I went without them. Would love to see this feature, even for something as simple as a sneaky game on the way back from work

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am wishing the stealth mode. I have added many friends. But I dont want them to see all the games I play. But I want these games to be count into my statistics.

Feedback and Knowledge Base