How can we improve GameBook application?

More statistics (penalty shots, sand saves etc.)

Add up/down, sand save etc. additionally penalty shots water oob more fw options, short long. There should be possibility to add more stats please

162 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mick Austin shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  AdminGameBook Team (Admin, Golf GameBook) responded  · 

Hey!

Based on your suggestions and requests, we have equipped the Gold Membership with enhanced statistical capabilities that let you dig even deeper into your rounds, just like a tour pro.

The greens/fairways stats have gone through a facelift and you can now add things like bunker shots, chip shots and penalty strokes, making it easier than ever to see where you can improve your overall game.

Further info can be found here:
    http://golfgamebook.com/gold-membership/

Enjoy!
    GameBook Team

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Henri Hietala commented  · 

One interesting statistic would be Lost Balls count

• Adrian Torcasio commented  · 

When will this be ready?? Even short drive and long drive??

• Rolf Kemmerich commented  · 

A the moment you have only Stats for the first Shot and the Puts.
        For me, the quality of my short Game a important factor, so i calc my shots under 100m to reach the green, in other systems i used "the sandshots". The best way is, you give us two fields per hole like the putts an everybody can use it on his own way. (Sandshots, Penalties ...)

• Chris Jones commented  · 

The last update in regards to the "roadmap" comment was dated back Sept 2013. Do we have any new updates to add these extra stats?Especially penalties and GIR.

• Adrian Torcasio commented  · 

surely even just being able to enter in penalties should be high on your agenda...

• Robert Weiner commented  · 

I would like to see overall percentages for putts, greens, FIR ect..

• Robert Weiner commented  · 

We need more driver options. For instance, what if I land in a bunker in the center of a fairway? Also the auto GIR don't counted if you 3 putt.

• Petteri Aittola commented  · 

WOAH! New stats, with batches! REALLY made my day! Six eagles for this season 2013! Awww!

Love You guys at FreeDrop!!!1 GameBook rulez!

• Esa Lipponen commented  · 

Another idea of fairway marking, third option as 'short' (didn't reach the fairway).

Feedback and Knowledge Base